We’re delighted to announce that Bear has joined forces with The Royal Marines Charity to co-create the Gone Wild Festival with Bear Grylls. This action packed, family friendly, adventure festival will take place at the stunning Powerham Castle in Exeter, August Bank Holiday 2021.
There will be amazing music and entertainment with Razorlight, Kaiser Chiefs and Ministry of Sound Orchestra.
Activities over the four day festival will include:
- Live music and stand-up comedy
- Inspirational Talks from special guests from the world of adventure and exploration, including Bear
- Stand Up Paddleboarding and Wild Swimming on Powderham Lake
- Open water group swimming in the Exe Estuary
- Raft building and sailing on Powderham Lake
- Outdoor fitness with Be Military Fit
- 5km and 10km morning runs around Powderham Estate
- Kids 1 mile fun run
- Specially designed adventure obstacle course
- Tranquil yoga sessions
- Climbing and abseiling
- Target archery
- Battle archery games
- Knife and axe throwing
- Fire lighting
- Camp fire cooking
- Water filtering
- Trap setting
- Shelter building
Tickets are now on sale and we would love to have you join us for a fun weekend.
We feel all of the UK will need a fun break after COVID-19 and GONE WILD truly fits the bill - it is outdoors, positive and family centred. Something bright, adventurous and inspiring to look forward to!